Our next trainee program starts in September 2020. The application period will be open from January 10 – February 9, 2020. The link to application will be found here and on our career page. More information and specific dates will follow.
To secure a good match between our candidates and the Talent Accelerator program, the application and selection process is divided into a series of steps, which are described below. Please read the following information before you start, so you know which steps that are included in the process and in what areas you will be assessed.
1. Formal requirements (January 10– February 9)
- Master’s degree
- High academic results
- International experience through work or studies
- High level of proficiency in English, written and spoken. Proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Extracurricular activities of relevance to your future work life
- Registration of Residence (Folkbokförd) in Sweden, effective at the latest at the start of the program.
You will also be asked to fill out basic personal information and to attach your CV and cover letter.
2. Problem solving tests (February 10–14)
After having submitted the application, provided that you fulfil our requirements, you will be asked to complete a few tests, focusing on your problem-solving capacity to ensure that you are in line with our required level. Detailed instructions will follow in the email.
3. Personality assessment (February 17–21)
Provided that you meet the required level in the problem-solving tests, you will be invited to take a personality assessment test to make sure that your profile is a good match for our trainee program and our company values. Selected candidates will be contacted and invited to the assessment centre.
4. Assessment Centre (March 4)
The Assessment Centre is the final part of our selection process. During this day you will get to know Business Sweden and be introduced to our management team and other people involved in the trainee program. You will be assessed in interviews and work in groups as well as individually. More information concerning the Assessment Centre will follow to those invited.
We look forward to your application!
For questions regarding the trainee program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org