Talent Accelerator - Business Sweden’s trainee program - offers an unique opportunity to attain business development consulting skills in the area of trade and invest, in a truly international setting. Through real project work, training sessions, collaboration assignments, top management exposure and interaction, we will challenge and train you to grow you into our future leaders!
Talent Accelerator is a one year trainee program where you will work in appointed markets in our international consulting teams. During the year you will spend six months each in two different countries. The year starts off with an onboarding week at the head office in Stockholm, where you are introduced to all parts of the company and our senior leaders as well as partake in your first consulting trainings.
Between market rotations you will join your trainee colleagues and our top management in an exciting and challenging “Trainee week” in Sweden, which will be filled with seminars and workshops where we will challenge you further and expect you to challenge us!
Your contract with Business Sweden will run for two years, the first year being the trainee program. During the second year you will continue as a part of our consulting workforce. Year two you will be given the opportunity to broaden your knowledge either by returning to one of your previous markets or to expand your horizons by experiencing a third market. The choice of market for your second year will be identified in discussion with our Regional Directors and Trade Commissioners.
Who are you?
- You are a top talented newly graduate with a master of Science in Business and Administration and/or engineering with up to one year of relevant work experience.
- You have a great drive, which you have demonstrated through extraordinary academic achievements and extracurricular activities.
- You have valuable international experience through studies and/or work and you know you want the world as your workplace!
- You have the desire to stretch your potential and to succeed! You desire to do so by developing a diversified skill set in the areas of management consulting, leadership and sales in a global environment.
- You are a great team player with a genuine interest in others and a humble attitude towards their experience and contribution.
- You continuously strive to develop as a person and professional.
- Your are fluent in English. Additional language skills are an advantage.
- Due to the set-up of Talent Accelerator, you need to be registered in Sweden during the program
Our trainee program Talent Accelerator is a fantastic opportunity to start an international career and a chance to really make a difference in helping Sweden grow internationally. We are looking for exceptional graduates with drive, ambition and potential that are eager to join us in our quest to help every Swedish company reach their full international potential.
The application period for Talent Accelerator 2018 is open January 22nd - February 11th.
Read about the application process here
For questions regarding the trainee program, please contact: email@example.com