Going Global - The LEAP program
The LEAP program prepares your business for international expansion. The process is concrete and fully adapted to the needs and reality of tech startups and scaleups.
The LEAP program gives you:
- A tailored plan and hands-on strategy for your internationalization
- An analysis based on international industry data and on-the-ground insights
- Access to an international network in over 50 markets
- Direct channels to relevant markets, investors and clients
- Top-class mentors experienced in tech and specific segments
- Time saved – the right action at the right time means success faster
Is this your company? Welcome to apply
- A global mindset
- Part of the Swedish high-tech startup or scale-up scene
- A scalable business model
- Address a global/international problem/ opportunity
- Have launched your offering and have paying customers
- Ready financing on seed level or at least 12 months secured
- Planning for international growth in near time
- Have at least two full-time dedicated resource
The LEAP program – how it works
- 3 workshops and 5 coaching sessions
- 2 months
- Free of charge
- Prioritize the opportunities.Start in the right end and with the right action.Choosing the wrong markets and actions means lost time and money. Using data, on-the-ground insights and hands-on coaching, our first step is to compare markets in order to identify which of your opportunities have the highest overall potential.
- International collaboration – find, start and build your global eco-system. We identify your potential international partners for collaboration, from financing and clients, to corporate ventures and innovation hubs. Business Sweden’s local offices around the world will be available to assist you in this process.
- Build the business case – get to know what it will take.
The final step in the LEAP program aims to examine how much money, time and resources it will take for you to scale up internationally. By evaluating different scenarios, we build a business case – a personal Accelerator plan – with hands-on recommendations on how to enter your new markets.
Apply now at: business-sweden.se/goingglobal