To help Swedish companies in the area of sustainable energy to grow on the Indonesian market the Swedish Energy Agency together with Business Sweden Indonesia has initiated a business support program. The program also includes the support from Indonesian Business organization.
The program will run for 18 months (2019-2020) and will be driven by the needs of Swedish companies to expand in Indonesia. The activities in the program will be developed together with the participating Swedish companies.
When participating in the program, your company will have opportunities to:
- Gain insight on sustainable energy business potential in Indonesia
- Reach new customers and stakeholders in Indonesia
- Expand your business network in Indonesia
- Deliver a Market Strategy for your company
- Benefit from the official Sweden as neutral door opener
- Participate in minimum three business trips to Indonesia during the duration of the program, both to develop business partnerships and to participate in policy dialogues on related topics.
Please fill in the application form below and send it with your company information and company presentation in preferred format to: email@example.com
- The program is financed by The Swedish Energy Agency and Business Sweden.
- Participant Fee: Free of charge. The program includes the opportunity to apply for a travel allowance of 80 000 SEK (administrated by the Swedish Energy Agency) for the period of the commitment period.
- Participation in joint market activates might be subject to a fee for the participating company to cover basic costs
Notification of interest
Energy Sector Report
Webinar – Energy sector potential in Indonesian