To help Swedish companies in the area of sustainable energy to grow on the Indonesian market the Swedish Energy Agency together with Business Sweden Indonesia has initiated a business support program. The programme also includes the support from Indonesian Business organisation. The programme will run for 18 months (2019-2020) and will be driven by the needs of Swedish companies to expand in Indonesia market. The activities in the programme will be developed together with the participating Swedish companies.
When participating in the programme, your company will have the opportunities to:
- Gain insight on sustainable energy business potential in Indonesia.
- Reach new customers and stakeholders in Indonesia.
- Expand your business network in Indonesia.
- Deliver a Market Strategy for your company.
- Advice and support in Sweden through Business Sweden's 'Steps to Export' program and network of regional export advisors.
- Benefit from the official Sweden as neutral door opener.
- Minimum 3 business trips to Indonesia during the duration of the program, both to develop the partnership structure and to participate in policy dialogues on related topics.
APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
Please fill in the application form bellow and send it with your company information and company
presentation in preferred format to:
Notification of interest
Energy Sector Report
Webinar – Energy sector potential in Indonesian