South Africa´s president Cyril Ramaphosa will be there, Nigeria´s Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will be there. The question is: Will you be there? Swedish companies doing business in Africa are invited to participate at the 9th Nordic-African Business Summit in Oslo on October 8, 2019. As partner of the event, Business Sweden can offer a special rate for a limited number of Swedish companies. Don´t miss this opportunity to grow global sales and expand your network in Africa.
The Nordic-African Business Summit on 8 October will be held for the 9th year running and is still growing. This is the place to be if you want to meet with high ranking African leaders and network with Nordic company representatives doing business in Africa.
The 9th edition of Nordic-African Business Summit in short:
- There will be around 375 guests from more than 35 countries (last year there were over 400 participants)
- South Africa's President Cyril Ramaphosa confirmed as key speaker, and relevant Swedish companies will be invited to take part in an exclusive roundtable session with the President.
- Nigeria's Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has also confirmed his attendance (and will also have a separate roundtable for interested Swedish companies)
- The President and Vice President will most likely be joined by Angola's Petroleum Minister, Ethiopia's Energy Minister, Kenya's ICT Minister and Ghana's Agriculture Minister.
- Many of the African ambassadors to the Nordic countries will be there.
- The possibility to have one-to-one meetings with the incoming guests.
Special offer to Swedish companies
Business Sweden can offer Swedish companies a discounted member price/early bird rate of NOK 5810. Please register here. 35 seats have been reserved for Swedish companies – first come first served!
Read more about this year´s and last year´s Summit and Norwegian-Swedish Business Association (NABA) through the links below:
NOTE: Please note that there will be networking receptions both in the evening of 7 and 8 October. These are included in the price of the conference.Hotel rooms can be booked at a special rate at the conference hotel Clarion Hotel Oslo.
In addition to the Summit there could be special meetings and site visits arranged for the Swedish delegates. You are welcome to contact Cecilia Leideman-Eyre Bäck if you have any suggestions or special requests in this regard.
Contact and more information
If you have any questions, please contact Cecilia Leideman-Eyre Bäck.