The NHS-Sweden Innovation Forum is a collaborative effort between NHS Digital, Healthcare UK and Business Sweden. It is the first step in building a longer-term digital healthcare partnership, aimed at improving health and care outcomes in our respective countries.
The objectives of the NHS Digital-Sweden Innovation Forum are:
For NHS Digital and Healthcare UK
- Meet healthcare innovators from Sweden that can support the NHS in implementing innovations to support the Long Term Plan.
- Meet peers from the Swedish healthcare system to discuss common challenges and opportunities in the fields of policy, planning and implementation
For Swedish companies
(new to the England market, as well as established) in the fields of Digital health, MedTech and Pharma.
- Discover the main digital transformation programmes in the NHS, in light of the recently published NHS Long Term Plan, as well as related initiatives to drive innovation and digital transformation
- Meet key contacts within the NHS, NHS Digital and Healthcare UK
- Meet key contacts in the wider healthcare industry
The 2-day programme will be held at the Embassy of Sweden, hosted by Business Sweden and co-chaired by Noel Gordon, Chair of NHS Digital and Healthcare UK.
For further details and to reserve your place, please contact Johan Ottosson