UN is part of the multilateral development system of organisations, a cluster of various organisations with UN being the core body. The UN also compromises a multibillion kronor market which contributes to sustainable societal development in those areas where aid and support is needed the most. UN procurement is a prioritized area for the Swedish government and is a core goal in the Swedish Export Strategy (2015).
As part of the development of swedish acquired business with the UN and in collaboration with regional Export advisors (Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce, Business Region Gothenburg), Magnus Josephson (procurement expert) and swedish based UN suppliers (Impactpool AB and Biab International AB) Business Sweden invites you to a breakfast seminar in Stockholm where you will get:
- Introduction to UN procurement, and;
- Insights from current suppliers;
- Matching support towards projects and/or tenders
Why should you come?
The potential for Swedish businesses is good, you can find anything from smaller tenders to large scale opportunites as well as numerous Framework Agreements and innovation partnerships. With Swedish sustainability and innovation focus you can contribute to a better societal development and good deeds via sales to the UN.
8:00: Registration + coffee
8:10 - 8:20: Introduction
- Marc Lundwall, Business Sweden
8:20 - 9:15: The company perspective - Impactpool AB, Biab International AB
- Henrik Ryden CEO and/or Aslam Khan CEO
9:15 - 10:30: From the experts desk on public procurement, tips and strategies
- Magnus Josephson CEO
10:00 - 16:00: Individual meetings with Marc Lundwall and/or Magnus Josephson
When and where:
- 31 May Stockholm: World Trade Center, Klarabergsviadukten 70, Stockholm
- 1 June Malmö: Business Sweden, United Spaces STUDIO, Nordenskiöldsgatan 24, 211 19 Malmö
- 2 June Göteborg: Västsvenska Handelskammaren, Park 49, 411 38 Göteborg
This seminar will cost 1000kr for the half day and 1500kr for a full day including a personal meeting with the Procurement experts, Marc Lundwall and/or Magnus Josephson.
For questions, please contact:
Senior Commercial Advisor,