The Breakfast Session is being organized in conjunction with the visit of Trade & Industry Secretary, Mr. Gregory L. Domingo, and Undersecretary for Trade & Investments, Mr. Ponciano C. Manalo Jr.
In recent years the Philippines has gone from ranked as one of the most difficult countries to do business in to become the second fastest growing market in Asia.
Get a firsthand account of the fundamental transformation and positive development of the Philippines from Secretary Domingo and Undersecretary Manalo (Department of Trade and Industry).
Your attendance will enable you to meet and engage them in an open exchange on the mutual business opportunities in the Philippines, and networking with other participants who are already are doing business with the Philippines or are highly interested in doing so.
Why the Philippines? (PHL)
- One of the fastest growing economies in the world. The PHL was awarded three investment grade ratings in 2013. Moody says PHL economy to outperform in 2014
- Large surplus in government spending on infrastructure projects
- A well-educated and English- speaking workforce with expertise & skills
- The PHL is strategically located in the fast growing ASEAN community. Providing access a total market of 2.3 Trillion USD and 600 million strong population
Get to know more about the PHL as a premium business partner in Asia on industry areas such as:
- Opportunities in infrastructure (airport & seaports, road and rail, Energy & Power),
- Partnerships in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Electronics outsourcing,
- Service Hub for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
The meeting participants will gain a better understanding of the current economic situation in the Philippines, possibilities as well as challenges
The Breakfast Session is free of charge. To register, please fill up the registration form below by June 9th, 2014. We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues at the Breakfast Meeting. We wish you a warm welcome!
For more information please contact:
Ms. Irene Enström, Senior Project Manager, Business-Sweden, Stockholm,
T: +46 8-588 660 30
Business Sweden in collaboration with