7 November 2013
The venue (located in Central Stockholm) will be communicated a few days before the Business Forum.
Registration will start at 12.00 and the program will be finished at 18.00.
Opening of the Business Forum, Mr. Bo Dankis, Acting President and CEO of Business Sweden
Opening remarks, Mr. Erik Belfrage, Co-chairman of Swedish-Turkish Business Council and Mr. Yılmaz Çakır, Vice Chairman of Turkish-Swedish Business Council,
Investment incentives in Turkey
Business Case: Swedish company´s establishment in Turkey – strategy, method, and outlook.
Sustainable Urban Planning
- Case studies from Sweden and international markets. Speaker from SWECO
- Smart Grids – Optimizing the use of electrical power, Speakers from ABB and Ericsson
- Sustainable transports – Speaker from Scania
Coffee break and networking
- Mr. Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, President of TOBB and DEIK
- Mr. Bo Dankis, Acting President and CEO of Business Sweden
- H.E. Dr. Zafer Caglayan, Turkey´s Minister of Economy
- H.E. Anders Borg, Sweden’s Minister of Finance
- H.E. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Prime Minister