Business Sweden has the pleasure to invite your company to participate in the Swedish offshore pavilion at the Offshore Korea trade show. Korea is a world-leading market in offshore plant construction, recording over 1/3 of the total global new building market for offshore/shipbuilding in 2013.
With a long history as a leading shipbuilding nation, South Korea has during recent years positioned itself as one of the most important players within the construction of offshore plants in the world.
In 2013, South Korean shipbuilders, such as Hyundai Heavy Industries, DSME, Samsung Heavy Industries and STX, accounted for more than 1/3 of global offshore plant orders. Korean shipyards had of the world´s total projected orders, 67% of new orders of drill-ships and 73% of LNG carriers.
With a strong focus on quality, approximately 80% of the supplies and equipment towards the offshore industry in Korea is sourced internationally. This creates high potential for Swedish companies within the industry.
The Swedish Pavilion at Offshore Korea Trade Fair
This fall, Business Sweden arranges a Swedish Pavilion at the biannual trade show “Offshore Korea”. Offshore Korea is sponsored by the large Korean offshore & shipbuilders; Hyundai Heavy industries, Samsung Heavy Industries, DSME and STX, and offers an excellent meeting point to start and/or develop your business in South Korea.
- Hands-on promotion of your company’s solutions to key customers and industry people on the Korean market, one of the world´s fastest growing offshore markets.
- Participation and speaking spot in technical seminars
- Networking sessions with the big Korean offshore and shipbuilding companies
- VIP reception in Busan for you and your potential customers and stakeholders
- Shared pavilion and marketing costs
- On-site interpretation and hands-on support with all practicalities, such as hotel bookings, translation, practical set-up and logistics
- Synergies by promoting Swedish offshore suppliers as a high-qualitative group
To see the preliminary programme, please click here.
To register your interest in participation, please fill in the form below. The registration is not binding at this stage. By registering your interest, we will get back to you with more information.
Last day of registration is June 20th, 2014.
For more information, please contact:
Market Unit Manager South Korea
Tel: +82 2 739 1460
Consultant / South Korea
Tel: +82 70 4713 5903
Welcome with your registration!