China is the world’s 2nd largest construction market, expected to surpass the U.S. in 2015 growing at 5% annually, creating opportunities for Swedish companies. Business Sweden invites you to participate in the Swedish Matchmaking Delegation to Shanghai, China to meet with decision-makers from the Chinese construction industry.
Participating in the Business Delegation gives you the opportunity to:
- Have business discussions during a targeted matchmaking with companies in the Chinese construction industry
- Attend a seminar at Bauma – Asia’s largest construction fair, with invited industry audience and possibility to influence the participation list (add up to 15 invitees to the invitation list) ; give a brief company presentation
- Get visibility with logotype and an introductory text, where applicable, in all external communication such as the seminar catalogue and program
- Get entrance to the Bauma industry fair (no booth included), and hands-on market feedback on your company’s market potential in China, as well as site-visits to two major market players
With a forecasted industry value of RMB 4 trillion in 2014 growing by 18% annually 2006-2012, and an expected outcome of 5.1% by the end of 2014, it creates opportunities for Swedish companies.
Business delegation in connection with Asia's leading trade fair within the construction sector
In order to tap into this potential and support your company to enter the Chinese market, Business Sweden will arrange a business delegation in connection with Bauma in Shanghai, Asia’s leading industry fair within construction machinery, building material machines, construction vehicles and equipment.
The bi-annual trade fair last time attracted 2,718 exhibitors from 38 countries and 180,000 trade visitors from 141 countries. The focus will be to provide targeted business matchmaking, entrance to Bauma, a seminar where you are welcome invite potential partners, followed by site-visits to Swedish and Chinese companies – for hands-on market insight.
The delegation will focus on getting a first touch of the Chinese market, and meeting with local players. Opportunities like this, under the official brand of Sweden, will be able to attract people that otherwise can be difficult to set-up individual meetings with.
Opportunities in the construction sector in China
- Even as the Chinese economy enters an era of more sustainable growth, down from 10% annually over the past 30 years to a rate of approximately 7.5%, China’s long-term fundamentals are strong, indicating that China will be one the largest infrastructure markets for years to come
- Vast investments in infrastructure, alongside rapid growth in government activities and downstream commercial industries, such as retailing, wholesaling, and manufacturing, continue to contribute to the industry’s strong performance
- New megaprojects within railway, airports, seaports and the energy sector also drive this trend
Please register your interest in the registration form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information
T: +86 21 6218 9955 ext. 56 (direct)