Information and Communications Technology, ICT, is revolutionising our way of living and creates new opportunities for development. Learn how ICT will grow and empower people, business and society in Tanzania.
Business Sweden and the Embassy of Sweden in Tanzania, in collaboration with Ericsson, are pleased to invite you to an exciting ICT conference with key officials and companies from Sweden and Tanzania.
Sub-Saharan Africa is the fastest growing ICT market in the world and Tanzania is a strong market with considerable potential for future development. Sweden is ranked as the most digitized economy in the world and ICT has played a substantial part in diversifying the economy and has created new companies and jobs during recent decades. The conference aims to share knowledge, as well as to build and strengthen new long term partnerships. Such partnerships can drive innovation and entrepreneurship as well as create welfare and empower people.
MONDAY JUNE 2ND, 2014
B2B targeted sessions with Tanzanian companies
- 10.00–16.00 Individual B2B meetings with ICT companies and organizations
- 18.00–21.00 Reception at the Swedish Ambassador’s reception in Dar es Salaam. Network with representatives from the Tanzanian ICT sector and general business community
TUESDAY JUNE 3RD, 2014
Swedish-Tanzanian ICT conference
Discuss and explore the opportunities and challenges for growth in Tanzania
- Best practices of using ICT – in the private and public sector
- Policies and Foundations – how to create an environment that drives ICT development (e.g. allocation of frequency spectrum)
- Infrastructure – building sustainable innovative ICT infrastructure to facilitate high speed broadband access
- Value-added services – necessary to secure inclusive and dynamic growth in Tanzania
- 17.00 Networking cocktail
For more information please contact
T: +27 83 508 0082
T: + 254 705 008745