Business Sweden invites you to participate in the fifth seminar held in Iberia where Innovative Models for Efficient Health and Care will be discussed. The initiative is a collaboration between the Andalusian Health Council, the Swedish Embassy and Business Sweden and is a unique opportunity for Swedish companies with interest in developing sales in the autonomous region of Andalusia to do networking with decision makers, especially within the public healthcare sector and health care providers.
Business Sweden will conduct SymbioCare seminars in Iberia during 2014 together with Swedish industry and regional health councils in Andalusia, Portugal and Catalonia.
First out is Andalusia on April 24th
On the 24th of April a seminar will be held in Andalusia where Swedish companies will get the chance to brand themselves and network with key decision makers within the Andalusian Health Council. The seminar will present and discuss Innovative Models for an Efficient Health and Care as well as offering unique possibilities for networking and B2G meetings. The Swedish Ambassador to Spain as well as expert speakers both from the Andalusian Health Council, from Sweden and from the industry will participate.
Who will you met?
The seminar facilitates access to target groups:
- Andalusia: Regional top political/institutional representatives, partners and public care providers
- Sweden: Healthcare product and service providers present in Spain, as well as sector experts, representatives and partners
What is the ObjectiveS with the SymbioCare platform?
- The primary objective is to create business for Swedish companies
- Secondary objectives with the Swedish SymbioCare are:
- Establish and strengthen business relations on a B2B / B2G level, under the umbrella of “Sweden Inc.”
- Exchange knowledge, experiences and increase awareness and visibility among stakeholders, key opinion leaders and decision makers on the market
- Benefit from network opportunities in relation to efficient healthcare solutions among main stakeholders
A proven concept during 2013
In 2013, seminars were held in Barcelona, the Canary Islands, Madrid and Lisbon as part of our seminar "Innovative Models for Efficient Health and Care", in which we gathered a total of over 400 decision makers from both the private and public health care sector. A total of 18 Swedish companies participated during the year, both local Swedish subsidiary and other Swedish companies interested to enter the Spanish and Portuguese markets.
Please click here for information on previous seminars in Spain and Portugal.
For more information regarding the seminar in Andalusia and/or the SymbioCare Platform Iberia please contact:
Business Sweden in Spain
T: +34 91 444 2622