Business Sweden invites you to participate in the sixth seminar held in Iberia where Innovative Models for Efficient Health and Care will be discussed. The initiative is a collaboration between the Portuguese Ministry of Health, the Swedish Embassy and Business Sweden together with Health Cluster Portugal. It is a unique opportunity for Swedish companies with interest in developing sales in Portugal to do networking with decision makers on a public and private level.
Business Sweden will conduct SymbioCare seminars in Iberia during 2014 together with Swedish industry and regional health councils in Andalusia, Portugal and Catalonia.
The sixth SymbioCare Seminar in Iberia on September 30th
Efficiency is one of the top prioritized goals established by the Portuguese Ministry of Health to improve services and decrease expenses within health care in Portugal. Focus is on investing in solutions and technologies that can benefit the health and care system increasing the value while lowering the costs. Business Sweden, the Embassy of Sweden in collaboration with the Ministry of Health in Portugal, created in 2013, a networking platform to promote the Swedish health industry providing innovating solutions, facilitating a platform to communicate key messages to stakeholders, exchange experiences, establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers.
Who will you met?
The seminar facilitates access to target groups:
- Portugal: Regional top political/institutional representatives, partners and public and private care providers
- Sweden: Healthcare product and service providers present in Portugal, as well as sector experts, representatives and partners
What is the ObjectiveS with the SymbioCare platform?
- The primary objective is to create business for Swedish companies
- Secondary objectives with the Swedish SymbioCare are:
- Establish and strengthen business relations on a B2B / B2G level, under the umbrella of “Sweden Inc.”
- Exchange knowledge, experiences and increase awareness and visibility among stakeholders, key opinion leaders and decision makers on the market
- Benefit from network opportunities in relation to efficient healthcare solutions among main stakeholders
A proven concept during 2013
In 2013, seminars were held in Barcelona, the Canary Islands, Madrid and Lisbon as part of our seminar "Innovative Models for Efficient Health and Care", in which we gathered a total of over 400 decision makers from both the private and public health care sector. A total of 18 Swedish companies participated during the year, both local Swedish subsidiary and other Swedish companies interested to enter the Spanish and Portuguese markets.
Please click here for information on previous seminars in Spain and Portugal.
The registration is not binding at this stage. By registering your interest, we will get back to you with further information and cost for participation. For more information regarding the seminar in Portugal and/or the SymbioCare Platform Iberia please contact:
Business Sweden in Portugal
T: +351 21 424 9782