The Nordic countries in cooperation with Swiss partners welcome you again to participate in an exclusive investment and partnering meeting, gathering executives from biotech, pharmaceutical, medtech and diagnostics companies as well as investors from Switzerland and the Nordic countries.
We are happy to invite you to the 8th Swiss-Scandinavian Bio-Business Seminar on February 12, 2014 at the Swiss Stock Exchange in Zurich, Switzerland.
Who will you meet?
Confirmed panel speakers so far:
- NOVO SEEDS - Stephan Christgau, Investment Director
- CREATHOR VENTURES - Karlheinz Schmelig, Partner
- ARAVIS VENTURE CAPITAL - Dr. Simon Nebel, Managing Partner
- VINNOVA - Gunnar Sandberg, Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems, representing the EUREKA network
- WELLINGTON PARTNERS VENTURE CAPITAL, Erich Schlick, General Partner
- PFIZER - Maria Flocco, Senior Director, Head Strategic Research Partnerships Europe
- NOVO NORDISK - Anand Gautam, Sourcing Director
- EMD SERONO, Philippe Lopes-Fernandes, Senior Vice President, Head of Global Licensing & Business Development
Examples of previous years’ participants: Roche Venture Fund, HBM Partners, BB Biotech Ventures, Novartis Venture Funds, Redalpine Venture Partners, Sunstone Capital, Healthcap, Seed Capital, Novartis, Roche, Astra Zeneca, Merck Serono, Janssen, MSD, Actelion, Baxter, Helsinn, Debiopharm and many more.
This one day high-level conference will offer:
- One-on-one meetings with investors, pharma and biotech/medtech/diagnostics companies
- Online booking of meetings
- Your online company profile will be visible to all participants
- Panel discussions and presentations on current topics with industry experts
Why Switzerland and the Nordics?
- Switzerland and the Nordics make a perfect match in many ways.
- Similarities in technology and R&D standards as well as business culture
- Homes of the most innovative life science companies in the world
- Switzerland hosts several leading pharmaceutical companies and life science focused investors
- Statistics show a large potential also for funding of R&D collaboration between SME, large corporations and academia within EUREKA-Eurostars.
For information on previous seminars, click here.
Register and upload your company profile online. The earlier you register the more attention your company profile will get.
Biotech and pharma companies, investors within the life science industry and authorities - CHF 200 for full day program incl. one-to-one meetings, networking lunch and coffee. (Academia– CHF 100)
For other types of companies other conditions apply (e.g. participation fee for business services providers is 1500 CHF). Please see registration process or contact the organizers.
Register here now!
If you have any further questions, please see contact details.
We look forward to meeting you in Zurich in February!