Business Sweden, together with the Nordic embassies and trade promotion agencies, has the great pleasure to invite Swedish food and beverage companies to participate in Nordic Food & Beverage Promotion Days in Seoul at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.
Establish relationships with new and existing HORECA customers in South Korea!
Koreans love food and dining out is a big part of everyday life. Since Korean consumers are very willing to try new products, concepts and flavours, professional actors in the market are always on the lookout for new inspiration.
Nordic lifestyle and our tradition of producing healthy, safe and innovative new food products has been receiving increasing attention in Korea as has the concept of “new Nordic cuisine”.
Successful business in Korea is all about relations and your participation will ensure new customer relations but also maintain and strengthen relations with your existing customers.
- Koreans have a high purchasing power and a population of 50 million (GDP/capita USD 30.000).
- Advantageous free trade agreements in place between Korea, the EU and EFTA
- A growth market for safe, high quality, healthy food and beverage products.
- The qualities that the Nordic region represents, is a clear selling point in Korea.
- Changing diets and lifestyles, particularly among the young Koreans, leads to increased demand for organic products and innovative processed food products
- The competition for new customers, especially the young generation, is growing among Korean hotels and restaurants giving growth to futuristic and modern food and tastes from the western world. The Nordic kitchen has growing attention.
By participating you will
- Build relations with key decision makers and potential customers
- Speed date and present your products towards the leading players in the Korean HORECA market.
- Network and share experience with other Nordic exporters during the program
- Achieve deeper insight into a large and growing market with high purchasing power
For more information please contact: Johan.Chun@business-sweden.se, Sookyoung.Lim@Business-sweden.se