In May 2017, 15,000 entrepreneurs, developers, marketing managers, CEOs and policymakers will visit Europe's leading tech conference. They're all looking to stay on top of the latest trends, meet their next client or partner, and connect with other people interested in the future of technology, innovation, marketing and imagination.
Business Sweden invites 16 Swedish leading start-ups and scale-ups to take part in the Swedish Hotspot at The Next Web.
- The Next Web (TNW) in Amsterdam, 18th -19th May, provides excellent business opportunities for scaleups, as well as startups, that are looking for funding, partnerships, customers, and exposure for further growth
- TNW 2017 estimates to open its doors to 15.000+ daily attendees, among the participants are, e.g., 500+ investors, corporates, 300+ journalists, and founders. In order to ensure a high quality and quantity of attendees TNW (and Business Sweden) is carefully selecting exhibiting scaleups
- 93 % of the attendees at TNW said that they are attending the conference to do business. Through various activities/formats/tools TNW’s goal is for each company and person to make a minimum of 10x return on their investment
- The Swedish pavilion at last year’s conference proved the concept of TNW. It is a business-focused conference that provides qualitative business meetings with investors, business developers, innovation managers, etc., and provides good opportunity for exposure
- Through participating in the Swedish Hotspot companies are directly qualified to TNW’s SCALE program
- Participating at TNW 2017 will be subsidised by Business Sweden Benelux’s Innovation Gateway
Taking part in The Swedish Hotspot means curated one-on-one meetings with investors during the conference days, the possibility to pitch on stage during the conference and a featured article on www.thenextweb.com with 10 million unique monthly visitors, and much more.
Find this interesting and want to know more?
Get in contact with project coordinator David Hjalmarsson.