Business Sweden – the Swedish Trade & Invest Council - would like to invite you and your company to a strategy workshop on the topic of Cyber Security. The forum can be seen as a continuation of the previous strategy meeting held at our premises last year (on the 8th of September) where 16 companies participated to discuss business opportunities, industry –and political challenges within the cyber security domain.
Business Sweden has for several years been working to support Swedish IT security companies to establish and grow on international markets. This has been done through various business seminars, matchmaking events and individual company assignments; we have developed strong networks on local markets and been able to promote Swedish products/services towards key customers.
During the meeting on September 29th we will present Business Sweden's global calendar of planned business activities during 2016/2017. Representatives from Business Sweden’s foreign offices will attend and provide you with an update of their respective markets. The overarching idea of the strategy workshop is to provide:
- A forum for exchange of experiences on industry development, policy, market selection and business opportunities.
- A possibility for the partaking companies to influence Business Sweden's global cyber security agenda when it comes to which markets and what type of activities that should be prioritized moving forward.
- An opportunity to meet and network with fellow colleagues from the industry. We are inviting companies and also relevant industry organisations and authorities.
Individual meetings with representatives from Business Sweden can be arranged prior to and after the workshop. Please contact us in advance if you would like to schedule an individual meeting.
Where, When, How?
- Business Sweden, World Trade Center, Klarabergsviadukten 70, 101 24 Stockholm
- Room: “Propellern”
- Date and time: 29th of September 2016, 15:00-17:00
-Deadline for registration: September 14th, 2016 (no participation fee, registration only open for companies/organisations active in the cyber security sector)
Register by sending an email to: Kristofer.Ziegler@business-sweden.se
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to add anything to the agenda.
Trade Commissioner and Area Manager, Business Sweden Benelux
T: +31 61 26 80 326
Project Manager, Business Sweden Benelux
T: +32 47 78 95 719