Business Sweden in Vienna organizes yearly an architect event and exhibition, "SCANDINAVIAN.LIGHT.&.DESIGN." featuring Scandinavian furniture and lighting to a professional target group in Austria. The event in Vienna will be the 9th in a row and since a couple of years it is organized in a Nordic cooperation together with Norwegian and Finnish partners.
The target group is a professional group of architects, planners, resellers, agents, and major purchasers (eg. large real estate developers, purchasers from hotels, shopping malls, etc.) as well as media.
The main event takes place in an old depot for theater set pieces, “Semperdepot”, a beautiful location in central Vienna. It offers an extensive exhibition place and best possibilities for networking. The event is an evening event and takes place on November 24, 2016 from about 17:30 to about 22:00.
Why SCANDINAVIAN.LIGHT. &. DESIGN.2016. in Vienna:
- Establish contacts with the key opinion leaders in the industry on the Austrian market - architects, planners, retailers, agents, major purchasers (such as large real estate developers, purchasers from hotels, shopping malls, etc.)
- Learn about planned and ongoing construction projects in Austria and meet key contacts
- Get feedback on your products from Austrian industry experts
- Get media attention through our media partner, Architektur Aktuell - a magazine for the professional audience: architects and interior designers
- Business Sweden handles all project management, coordination, invitations and communications, preparations for the event, as well as support during the day.
Please contact Business Sweden in Vienna if you want to know more about this opportunity or if you want to register:
T: +43 1 402 35 15 25
T: +43 1 402 35 15 31