Are you interested in initiating food exports or expanding your current food exports to Germany? Business Sweden is offering Swedish food companies the unique opportunity to participate in a purchase cooperation including a Swedish test sales week at the expanding and uprising German retail chain tegut.
- Test your products among decision-makers in Germany, find out your market potential and get feedback from both store managers and German consumers
- If chosen by tegut, your products will be sold at all of tegut’s currently 280 stores for one week including Swedish decorated sales areas as well as in-store tasting for customers in selected stores
- Advertisement in tegut’s chain flyer to approx. 3.5 million households as well as attention in tegut’s monthly magazine
- Receive a follow-up including sales numbers, feedback from tegut on your products and our recommendations for possible next step
- Possibility for new listings for successful products
- Click here to see last year’s advertisment for Schwedenwoche
Who can participate?
- tegut is interested in meeting with Swedish food companies that are either new to tegut or already listed at tegut
- Your products should be suitable for a Swedish test sales week and possibly for continued listing afterwards
- Suitable products have a clear connection to Sweden and/or a recognition value
- tegut’s headquarters are located in Fulda, Hesse
- tegut currently has approx. 280 stores in central Germany, mainly in Hesse, Bavaria and Thuringia with a total of MEUR 977 in net sales (2014)
- Currently expanding by approx. 10 stores per year with the target to double the number of stores until 2030
For more information about Tegut, please refer to the company’s homepage www.tegut.com
For more information, please contact:
Sofia Lindqvist, Daniel Schmitt or Camilla Stahl.