Business Sweden shares insights and knowledge regarding conducting business in North America, with a specific focus on the U.S., Canada and Mexico. This is an exciting and multi-faceted business region with approximately 600 million inhabitants and a cumulative GDP of more than 20 000 BUSD, which makes it one of the most important regions for Swedish exports.
During this seminar, Business Sweden will discuss how NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) works, how the multilateral negotiations regarding TTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) are developing, and what this means for Swedish companies. We will also talk about the recovery of the economy after the great U.S. recession and the effect this has had on the region and Swedish exports. Last, we will tell you about how we work and what Business Sweden can offer Swedish companies in order to assist you in an optimal way in both new and on-going export efforts in these markets.
- Meet Business Sweden-representatives from the North American region
- Part-take in the opportunities that the region have to offer
- Listen to Biotech AB and Anders Grahn about their experiences and to learn about how to succeed on the North American market
- Receive information about Business Sweden’s services
- Book a personal meeting to discuss your business opportunities
Last day to RSVP is Monday, October 3rd. RSVP by e-mail here
This seminar is free of charge and Falkenberg’s Sparbank will sponsor lunch from 11.30AM.