The Nordic Embassies and Trade Councils in France organise on the 8th of June 2017, in Paris, a French-Nordic seminar in order to promote dialogue and collaboration in the field of urban energy.
District heating and cooling is a priority for France in the development of renewable energy sources among regions and cities. It’s a mature market with Europe’s biggest energy operators headquartered in France (Engie, Dalkia, EdF, Idex).
The French energy agency ADEME is investing heavily in order to promote the extension of French grid networks:
- France has set the objective of generating 20 % (compared to 6 % as of today) of all heat through district heating solutions by 2030
- 420 MEUR have been added in 2017 to the public investment fund “Fonds Chaleur” to support this development
- Several DHC tenders/contracts will be launched 2017-2020
ADEME and DHC industry stakeholders are interested in getting insights about experiences and innovations from Sweden and the Nordics, which has been beneficial to the development of district heating and cooling in the region. The seminar’s objective is to present and discuss experiences, visions and innovations as well as to find inspiration on what could be the district heating of tomorrow. The meeting is also an opportunity to initiate and/or reinforce existing collaborations.
The seminar provides the opportunity to:
- Reinforce/initiate business dialogues with French and Nordic stakeholders through one-2-one meetings, as well as during networking sessions
- Knowledge sharing with French and Nordic stakeholders in larger and smaller groups on various themes (panel discussions as well as groups of 8-10 persons)
- Get visibility around your company and solutions
- Market intelligence on district heating and cooling trends and projects
For more information and registration, please contact:
Marie Eck, Senior Project Manager, +33 153408579
Felicia Kron, Consultant, +33 153408577
Frej Ericson, Associate, +33 153408578