Business Sweden and the Embassy of Sweden in Belgium, in co-operation with the Antwerp Port Authority, hereby invite Swedish companies to participate in a business delegation to the Port of Antwerp.
The delegation programme will provide the Swedish participants with an opportunity to present their business cases and solutions to potential customers; relevant decision-makers and stakeholders from the Port of Antwerp authority and other port-related companies in the Port of Antwerp community. It will also provide an update on ongoing and future development plans and investments in the port of Antwerp.
The overall theme of the event is: “Development and solutions for an efficient, sustainable and secure logistical chain”. Both the Ambassador of Port of Antwerp and the Swedish Trade Commissioner to the Benelux have confirmed their participation as speakers at the seminar.
This is a business-oriented delegation with the goal to strengthen Swedish-Belgium business connections and provide a good opportunity for new business relations to be established; through knowledge exchange, networking and individual meetings.
The objectives of the delegation are to:
- Highlight innovative business solutions developed and presented by Swedish port-related companies
- Identify concrete opportunities for the Swedish participating suppliers through pre-arranged business meetings with potential clients within the Port of Antwerp community
- Facilitate for Swedish companies interested in investing or establishing in the port of Antwerp
- Create a meeting point for knowledge sharing on development and business innovation for ports, and highlight the importance of Port of Antwerp for Belgian-Swedish trade relations
Business areas in focus for the delegation:
- Transport & Logistics
- Energy & Environment
- Other (the Port of Antwerp is open to new ideas and technologies)
Antwerp Port Authority, private companies established in the Port of Antwerp (e.g. terminal operators, forwarding –and shipping companies), Authorities, policy-makers and ministries, Swedish and Belgian port-related companies.
The Swedish delegates will have the opportunity to meet directly with key decision-makers of relevance to their business areas. Business Sweden will actively target positions of interest for the Swedish companies such as: Commercial Managers, Procurement Directors, Sector-specific Purchasers and Technical Engineers/Experts from the Port of Antwerp community will attend the event.
If you have any questions about the business delegation, please feel free to contact us.
Register interest below