Business Sweden and the Swedish Embassy, in collaboration with Monaco Invest, is organizing an international high level three-day conference focusing on “Sustainable Shipping” and “Ocean Environmental Issues” in Monte Carlo, Monaco the 12th – 14th of October.
Raising requirements for a greener international maritime transport demands an increased collaboration within the development of environmental friendly solutions in the industry. The main objective of the conference organized in Monte Carlo is to share, promote and discuss best practices and innovative solutions on the theme sustainable shipping among important stakeholders in the industry.
The conference provides the opportunity to:
- Initiate/reinforce business dialogues between Swedish, French and Monegasque stakeholders within the industry, during several networking sessions.
- Knowledge sharing, through a seminar dedicated to sharing of experiences and best practices to inspire to further actions for a greener international maritime transport.
- Strengthen your visibility around your company and your services and innovative solutions for a greener maritime transport.
Location: The Yacht Club, Monte Carlo, Monaco
Participants: Private and public stakeholders from Sweden, Monaco and France within the shipping industry
- Research symposium: Impact of climate change on the marine ecosystem
- High level business round table/seminar “Making shipping environmentally and economically sustainable – best practices and policy”
- Networking cocktail and dinner Monegasque / Swedish / French business community
- High level international conference “Connecting and Protecting Our Seas: Initiatives in the Baltic and the Mediterranean” hosted by the Swedish Embassy, Monegasque authorities, the Beijer Institute, Stockholm Resilience Centre and Race for the Baltic
- Photo exhibition by Mattias Klum
- Official Gala Dinner hosted by Monaco and in the presence of Prince Albert II of Monaco and government representatives from both countries
- Visits and excursions for participating companies
For more information about the conference and registration, please contact Felicia Kron.