Would you like to do business with the UN and other international organisations? Business Sweden offers Swedish Companies a unique opportunity to establish or improve business relations with the multilateral organizations in Geneva & Vienna.
Sweden aims to increase the share of Swedish companies acting as suppliers to the international organisations. Participation in this delegation offers
- Better understanding of the procurement process, and upcoming opportunities,
- How to best communicate with the international organizations and, most importantly,
- Meet strategic procurement and thematic decision makers.
Business Sweden will monitor business opportunities for the participating Swedish companies in preparation of the delegation.
Participating organisations include UNHCR, IOM, WHO, UNOG, ICRC, GAVI in Geneva and in Vienna IAEA, UNODC, CTBTO, UNOV, UNIDO, and OSCE. Together these Geneva and Vienna based organisations procure goods and services annually to a total value of 7, and 2 billion SEK in respectively.
Opportunities are found in all sectors, but particularly in:
- ICT; e.g. IT and communication systems; edtech
- Transport solutions; e.g. trucks, cold chain, warehousing, flight transport;
- Relief Items; e.g. domestic/household items, medical kits;
- Construction Equipment; e.g. Prefab shelter material;
- Energy solutions; e.g. generators and renewable energy;
- Health care; e.g. medtech equipment, medicines and vaccines, laboratory test equipment;
- Water and Sanitation; e.g. water purification systems, latrines;
- Security; e.g. surveillance and civil security solutions;
- Headquarter Goods and Service; e.g. printing services
In 2014 Business Sweden organised a similar delegation to Geneva and Vienna. Then 54 key technical experts and procurement decision makers from 10 international organisations met 30 Swedish company representatives.
Registration for the UN-Delegation to Geneva & Vienna 2016 is closed.
For more information on this, or upcoming UN-activities, please contact;
Carl-Johan Hedberg, Project Manager
Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Israel
Wipplingerstrasse 24-26, AT-1010 Wien
Splügenstrasse 12, 8002 CH-Zürich
M +43 664 2351520 T +43 1 402 351529