In May 2016, the third edition of Aerospace & Defence Meetings takes place in Seville, Spain- a B2B event that enables companies from nearly 30 countries to come together, make connections and identify new business partners. Business Sweden invites you to participate under the Swedish umbrella.
Spain is one of the top four Aerospace markets in Europe, with a yearly turnover of €9.4 billion. Business Sweden has invested in the sector and established an important network with key players operating on a national and international level. Outcome from a market study carried out in 2014 show a change in the international market structure with increased competition and a need for an efficient supply chain across borders.
The Spanish Aerospace & Defence sector in short
- €9.4 billion in yearly turnover (64% aerospace, 34% defence). 10% reinvested in R&D.
- Sector represent 5,5% of industrial GDP and employs nearly 50.000 persons
- Dominated by large international players, like Airbus and Tier-1 players Aernnova, Aciturri, Alestis and ITP
- One of few countries that can assemble an entire aircraft
- High-performing in manufacturing, services, engineering and maintenance
- Gaining importance in international civil and military programs
- 82% of production is exported, mainly within EU
- Important clusters and R&D centres in Madrid, Andalusia, Basque Country and Castile & León
Aerospace & Defence Meetings (ADM) takes place in Andalusia, the second strongest aerospace region in Spain, representing nearly 30% of the national aerospace revenues, and home to Airbus Group.ADM is an opportunity for companies in the aerospace industry to meet with potential industry partners and get first-hand information on market prerequisites and business opportunities through peer meetings. It is also an opportunity to learn more about the sector on a national and international level and to hear key players discuss ongoing topics of relevance to the industry.
Business Sweden is offering Swedish companies a convenient and cost efficient way of having a professional presence at the ADM in Seville in a joint stand under the Swedish umbrella. The participation includes:
- 2-day program of one-to-one meetings (approx. 10-15 meetings/company)
- Access to workshops
- Access to OEMs procurement and supply chain policies sessions
- Access to innovative seminars and key conferences, dealing with the latest and most crucial topics of the aerospace and defence sector
- Support from Business Sweden:
- Before ADM: e.g. providing information from the market and your customer targets
- During ADM: e.g. in meetings and negotiations on site
- After ADM: e.g. follow-up in dialogues with established contacts to define next step
- Position your company under “Sweden Inc.”*
*Only virtual concept, there is nothing called Sweden Inc
ADM is strictly a professional gathering. At last edition, 420 companies from 28 countries participated and a total of 7.930 meetings were held!
Who can join?
ADM in Seville is a platform of relevance to manufacturing companies within engineering, procurement, supply chain, R&D, and more.
Welcome with your registration!
For additional information and questions, please contact:
T: +34 91 444 26 00
Please register here: