Business Sweden and Handelsbanken are happy to invite you to a lunch meeting at Handelsbanken’s head office in Stockholm where the recent business climate survey conducted in the Baltic States in March-April 2015 will be presented.
The Business Climate Survey 2015 was initiated and supported by the Embassies of Sweden in Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn and Business Sweden in cooperation with Handelsbanken, Sorainen Law Firm and LIAA. The study aims to present the perception of the business climate in the Baltic States among companies with Swedish capital, identify areas for improvement and outline future expectations.
- 12.00 Networking and lunch
- 12.20 Opening words by Anders Abelson, Area Manager at Handelsbanken and Ambassadors of Sweden to Estonia and Lithuania
- 12.25 Presentation of the Baltic Business Climate Survey, Business Sweden
- 12.50 Anders Abelson, Area Manager at Handelsbanken comments the results
- 13.00 Aku Sorainen, Senior Partner at law office Sorainen comments the outcome from a legal environment point of view
- 13.10 Baltics from the macro economic perspective, Gunnar Tersman, Handelsbanken
- 13.35 Q&A moderation, Ansis Murnieks, Manager Baltics, Business Sweden
- 13.50 A guest speaker, a Swedish company doing business in the Baltics (TBC)
- 14.00 Networking
- 14.30 End of the event
In order to participate, please send a confirmation e-mail to: email@example.com. Registration is open until May 6, limited number of seats.