In retail, the store still remains the most important and influential sales channel. However, as society becomes more modernised and customer demands on new technology increase, the retail chains need to adapt their point of sales. To provide an international outlook and support the exchange of practices and experiences, we are arranging a full day seminar at the Embassy of Sweden in Berlin focusing on new trends and solutions in the retail sector.
The seminar is a cooperation between the Embassy of Sweden, the German Retail Association (HDE) and Business Sweden. It is supported by CashGuard, Pricer and Q-Matic.
The aim is to provide a platform for exchange and business dialogues between German and Swedish representatives. For you, this event could be a platform to strengthen your German business network and to present your experiences and ideas.
Topics and activities include:
- Current developments on the retail market in Sweden and Germany
- Digital and optimising payment solutions
- Digital solutions for an optimised customer experience
Parallel workshops and extensive networking possibilities set the framework for an exchange between professionals from Germany and Sweden.
You may look forward to speakers such as:
- Michael Mette, Deputy Retail Manager of IKEA Germany
- H.E. Staffan Carlsson, Ambassador of Sweden to Germany
- Stephan Tromp, Deputy CEO of the German Retail Association
- Anna Nordström, Trade Commissioner of Sweden to Germany
- Fredrik Kolterjahn, Sales Manager at the Swedish Institute of Retail
- Terry Green, The Voice of Customer ExperienceTM
- And many more experts from the German and Swedish retail market
More information will follow soon. The seminar will be held in English. Speeches available with German translation.
For further information please contact Peter Ljung at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49-(0)30-893 60 632.
In cooperation with: