Would you like to do business with the international organizations? Business Sweden offers Swedish companies a unique opportunity to establish or improve business relations with the large multilateral organizations in Geneva and Vienna.
The aim is to increase the share of Swedish companies acting as suppliers to the international organizations. Participating companies will better understand the procurement process, how to best communicate with the international organizations and, most importantly, meet strategic procurement and thematic decision makers. Business Sweden will also monitor business opportunities for the participating Swedish companies before the delegation takes place.
Participating organizations in Geneva include UNHCR, WHO, UNOG, ILO, Global Fund, IFRC, and in Vienna UNIDO, IAEA, UNOV, and OSCE*. Together these Geneva based organizations procure goods and services annually to a total value of 7 billion SEK, and the Vienna based organizations to a total value of 2 billion SEK.
Opportunities are found in all sectors, but particularly in:
- ICT; e.g. IT and communication systems;
- Transport solutions; e.g. trucks, cold chain, warehousing;
- Relief Items; e.g. stoves,domestic/household items;
- Construction Equipment; e.g. Prefab shelter material;
- Energy solutions; e.g. generators and renewable energy;
- Healthcare; e.g. medtech equipment, medicines and vaccines, laboratory test equipment;
- Water and Sanitation; e.g.water purification systems, latrines;
- Security; e.g. surveillance and civil security solutions;
- Head Quarters new construction; planned new construction and refurbishments for the headquarters in Geneva total 10 billion SEK the next 10 years.
- Furniture and office solutions; e.g. furniture, lighting, floor etc
- Construction solutions; sustainable building solutions
Doing business with the international organizations requires companies to be registered in the UN online procurement database. Participating companies are offered support in this process.
We would like to find out the interest for attending the visiting delegations on the proposed dates. Fill in the registration form below (your registration for more information is not binding) or contact :
Carl-Johan Hedberg, Business Sweden in Austria and Switzerland
E: email@example.com, P: +43 1 402 35 15 29
Mariem Skoog N’Diaye, Business Sweden in Stockholm E: Mariem.firstname.lastname@example.org, P: +46 8 588 66 402
* UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), World Health Organization (WHO), International Labour Organization (ILO), UN Office in Geneva (UNOG), UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), International Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) and UN Office in Vienna (UNOV), Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)