The initiative Nordic Efficiency is part of a new Nordic strategy for sharing know-how and best practices and a collaboration in between the five Nordic countries* in France and the Nordic Council of Ministers. During 2015 this includes a presence at the World Efficiency fair in October as well as during the climate conference COP21 in December.
France has made enormous progress within sustainability and green solutions the last five years. Many new initiatives have been put in motion in favor of green thinking, leading to opportunities for companies within the green sector to penetrate the market.
World Efficiency - The first biennial event in France dedicated to solutions for resources and climate with a special focus on COP21 during 2015.
During World Efficiency, all five Nordic countries join forces to create a shared nordic pavilion with the aim to:
- Promote some of the Nordics’ most exciting products and solutions within the green sector
- Increase general knowledge of Nordic know-how and attract focus on Nordic ambitions
- Provide Nordic companies with a platform to strengthen visibility and positioning
25 Nordic companies within sustainable development (building, local planning, transport and energy) will be representing the Nordics, whereof six companies from Sweden; AB Volvo, Envac, Equator Stockholm, Kabona, Mittel Fjärrvärme and Noda Intelligent Systems. During three days, different solutions and know-how will be promoted in numerous conferences and workshops e.g.
- 13th of October :
- Political conference with political representatives from all Nordic countries as well as the French Minister for Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy, Ségolène Royal are invited to take part of a discussion where the Nordics will manifest shared commitment to a strong result at COP21 that puts the world on track to achieve the below 2°C objective.
- Workshop on Sustainable Construction the Nordic Way where Swedish Equator will be one of the speakers
- 14th of October
- Workshop jointly organized by United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), the Nordic Pavilion, and ADEME (French Environment and Energy Management Agency). on the theme Maximizing Energy Efficiency in the Building Sector: District Energy
- 15th of October
- Workshop on The Low-carbon city : Society, Behaviour and Citizen Engagement where Gothenburg City is representing Sweden
The complete Nordic conference program during 13-15 October
Seize the opportunity to meet prominent Nordic players within sustainable development and learn more on why the Nordic countries are performing in terms of energy efficiency in all its forms.
To read more about the Nordic branding strategy, please download the brochure
Looking forward to seeing you in Paris the 13-15 October!
Porte de Versailles, Hall1, Allée C, Stand C34
*Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden