Business Sweden invites your company to a two day seminar focused on Eko Atlantic City, a major construction project aimed at providing sustainable living, commerce, business and tourism for Lagos.
Lagos, also referred to as ”Eko” in one of the indigenous languages, Yoruba, is the economic capital of Nigeria with an estimated population of at least 21 million. The development of Eko Atlantic City on 3,577sq km of land recovered from the Atlantic Ocean will upon completion hold a total of 3,000 buildings, an estimated residential population of 250,000 and 150,000 daily commuters.
Discussions are now on-going between Business Sweden, the developers of Eko Atlantic City and the construction company responsible for building the first phase of the project, to meet with Swedish suppliers in the following sectors – construction, infrastructure and security.
The seminar will therefore provide ample opportunity for Swedish companies to tap into the project at an early stage and meet with key stakeholders to better understand what opportunities exist and how to become a major supplier.
For more information please visit Eko Atlantic City
Visits that can be included in the Seminar (if of interest)
Monday 11 November
- Arrival in Lagos
- Informal get-together at the hotel
Tuesday 12 November
- Breakfast with the Swedish Ambassador to Nigeria
- Presentation on Nigeria’s Business Climate and Incentives for Trade
- Presentation on Megacity Lagos – Key Developments
- Networking Lunch
- Tour of Eko Atlantic City
- Networking Cocktail with local Swedish Subsidiaries, Developers of Eko
Atlantic City and key local companies in construction, infrastructure and
Wednesday 13 November
- Registration of local participants
- Session 1: Opportunities in the Construction Sector (Residential and Non-
- B2B meetings with key stakeholders in the construction sector
- Session 2: Opportunities in the Infrastructure Sector (Roads, Trams, Ports)
- B2B meetings with key stakeholders in the infrastructure sector
- Session 3: Opportunities in the Security Sector (Residential, Commercial,
- B2B meetings with key stakeholders in the security sector
- Networking Lunch
- Continued B2B meetings
- Transfer to airport for connecting flight
For further information about Eko Atlantic City and the Business Delegation, contact:
Business Sweden, Lagos, Nigeria
M +234 706 433 1713 T +234 1 710 0096