SIAL was first launched in 1964 in Paris and SIAL CHINA has for the past 16 years been the leading international tradeshow for the Chinese food market. Being Asia’s largest food innovation exhibition with more than 75,000 visitors, it showcases domestic and international food & beverage producers and manufacturers targeting the Chinese market.
The exhibitors at SIAL CHINA offer a great variety of products ranging from groceries, to wine & spirits, gourmet food, vegetables, confectionery, etc. – all in all adding up to 21 different categories. It provides a unique platform for the industry and experts to trade, to exchange ideas and information on the latest trends and developments in the food and beverage business, as well as for business networking.
For the first time in Asia, a Swedish Pavilion will be organised together with a Finish Pavilion, creating a 200 sqm Nordic exhibition space. Each national pavilion will have its own branding but by joining forces, a common space will provide a platform enabling greater awareness and an increased number of visitors.
SIAL CHINA 2017
- With an exhibition size of 140,000 m² stretching across 13 halls, the fair is providing a platform for over 3000 exhibitors from more than 60 countries
- SIAL CHINA 2017 offers a unique opportunity to showcase your products to the world’s largest food and beverage market
- The exhibition is a unique trade show with well-balanced mix of international and domestic exhibitors
- SIAL CHINA attracts all the major Chinese players of the food and beverage market in China
- The Nordic exhibition area offers a total space of 200 sqm, incl. Try Swedish! concept for companies to showcase their products
- Being part of a joint pavilion is a more effective and cost efficient way for your company to attract potential customers
- The Swedish Pavilion will be branded under the concept Try Swedish! and will be jointly organised by Business Sweden and Food from Sweden. For more information please visit: www.tryswedish.com
- Business Sweden’s representation stand, in the Swedish Pavilion, can be used for business meetings and networking
- The Swedish Pavilion will provide a private area for each participating company as well as a shared reception, storage room and meeting area. Catering, staffed information/ exhibition stand and fair catalogue are included too.
- The project team from Business Sweden and Food From Sweden will be responsible for project management and coordination with the fair representatives as well as support and advices when ordering any additional stand equipment and furniture.
Registration for the Swedish Pavilion at the SIAL CHINA 2017 is to be made through the attached form (page 3, 4 and 5) no later than December 20, 2016.
For more information, please visit www.sialchina.com or contact:
Business Sweden Beijing
T: +86 138 1035 6647