We are inviting Swedish innovative companies to take advantage of 2017 COMPUTEX TAIPEI to showcase their offerings to potential customers and/or to explore opportunities to partner with Taiwanese companies; activities include Fundraising Pitch, One-on-one Meeting, Seminar Speech, Exhibition, etc.
COMPUTEX TAIPEI, one of the world’s leading B2B ICT/IoT trade show, is developing into a global startup platform. While evolving in sync with global ICT industry trend, COMPUTEX 2017 positions itself as Building Global Technology Ecosystems, focusing on 5 main themes: AI & Robotics, IoT Applications, Innovations & Startups, Business Solutions, and Gaming & VR, with 4 featured exhibiting areas: SmarTEX, InnoVEX, and iStyle, and gaming & VR.
In conjunction with this leading ICT trade show, Business Sweden is this year arranging an event in Taipei with seminars and exhibition to showcase Swedish innovation and company visits to further explore business opportunities.
- Establish new collaborative partnerships in ICT and IOT ecosystem
- Access to the hub of global ICT products supply chains
What to get?
- Speech opportunities to Swedish Innovation Forum in Computex 2017
- Participation to ExA 2017 Mobility Summit, which is an invitation only event organized exclusively by Acer group and a group of German business angels for innovative startup
- InnoVEX exhibition booth
- One-on-one meeting with your TARGET customers/partners/investors
- Networking with top executives, VC investors, industry experts in the fields of semiconductor, IoT, EV and smart devices
Who should participate?
- CEO, CTO, Vice President, Sales Director, Marketing Director, Technical Director, entrepreneur, etc. in the fields of IoT, ICT, Semiconductor, Mobile Communication, OSS looking for business opportunities in partnership, distribution channels, technical cooperation, sales and marketing in Greater China region and global market
Programme and registration