Business Sweden, the Swedish Embassy and Ericsson invite you to participate in a two day event focused on unlocking the digital potential in Indonesia. The event offers a unique opportunity to showcase world leading Swedish digital know-how for Indonesian decision makers.
Indonesia is the largest economy in one of the world’s most dynamic regions – Southeast Asia. President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo vision for Indonesia is to become the biggest digital economy in Southeast Asia by 2020, stressing the importance of digitalization as a support system in a country with 255 million people spread across an archipelago of 17 500 islands.
In 2030, 135 million Indonesians will have joined the consumer class, more than any emerging nation except China and India. The consumers rapidly increasing spending power, the tech-savvy population and Indonesia´s underdeveloped infrastructure make the country ideal for reaping the benefits of digitalization.
Business Sweden has identified strong business potential for Swedish digital solutions within a number of sectors and industries in Indonesia:
- INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION: Urban transport, Seaports, Airports, Railways, Highways
- CLOUD BASED SERVICES: Cyber security, Software, Cloud computing
- SECURITY AND SURVEILLANCE: Border surveillance, City security
- INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DIGITALISATION: ICT components, Mobile technology
The Sweden Indonesia Digital Forum will provide Swedish companies with an opportunity to meet potential customers and partners in a relaxed and out of the box setting. The event will focus on know-how sharing and discussions on how Swedish digital solutions can turn Indonesia´s digital potential into business opportunities and economic growth.
Why participate in the delegation to Indonesia?
- Be introduced and get connected to the Indonesian decision makers
- Pitch how your solutions, products and services can support the digital transformation of Indonesia
- Utilize the strong interest Indonesia has in Sweden as a front runner within digitalization and creative economy.
The forum offers several possibilities to leverage Swedish companies´ digital know-how:
Host a Swedish solution session:
- 90 minutes with your audience to showcase how your solutions can create value in an Indonesian context.
- Each session has its own overall topic, e.g. Security & Surveillance, and will be performed preferably together with another Swedish company targeting the same customer segment, e.g. Government agency, investor, ICT partners or other – tailor made audience for your needs.
- Intimate stage and setting, optimized for interaction with the audience.
- Hosting a company session also includes a company booth in the expo area.
Have a company booth in the expo area:
- Take the chance to interact one-on-one with Indonesian decision makers throughout the day
- Visualize your solutions and their potential return on investment
On day two we offer participants the possibility to visit the digital Jakarta Smart City Lounge, listen to keynote speakers by Indonesian digital leaders and meet one-on-one with prospective customers and partners.
For more information, program and registration
For additional information please contact:
Anders Wickberg, Trade Commissioner to Indonesia
T: +62 812 8875 5903
Kim Jonsson, Consultant Indonesia
T: +62 812 9047 2877