South Korea is the 12th largest economy in the world and due to its small size, largely dependent on imported food. The local interest for Scandinavian food and beverages has grown substantially and the Swedish F&B export to Korea increased with 50% in 2015. However, the Swedish export is still comparatively low leaving excellent opportunities for further expansion.
Being one of the most developed economies in Asia, South Korea has a high spending on food and beverage. In recent years, the interest for Scandinavian culture and lifestyle has increased significantly in popularity, this has also increased the opportunities for F&B companies to enter and grow on the market.
To inform about opportunities and answer questions regarding the Korean F&B market seminars will be held in Stockholm. The seminar will give an introduction and update to the Korean market and cover topics such as:
- What are the key trends and issues in the Korean F&B market?
- Who are the main players on the markets?
- What does the distribution channels look like?
- What regulations and restrictions apply when exporting F&B to Korea?
- What are the key success factors to enter and expand in Korea?
The seminar is free of charge and will be held in English.
Seats are limited and to register for the seminar please send an email with your name and company to: SookYoung.Lim@business-sweden.se.