In order to grab the opportunity for the new emerging wastewater recycle industry and enhance the market recognition of Swedish technologies and products in Taiwan, Business Sweden co-organize an event at the 2016 annual meeting of The Chinese Institute of Environmental Engineering for Swedish companies with seminar to showcase Swedish technologies.
Taiwan is prone to water shortage due to natural and human factors. A bill facilitating the recycling and reuse of wastewater was passed in Dec. 2015 in Taiwan. This new measure is projected to free up 1.32 million tons of recycled water daily by 2031—roughly 10 percent of Taiwan’s public supply. Furthermore, water shortage and increased energy cost drive the demand for water recycle and energy efficiency enhancement.
Urban wastewater recycle for industrial use will be the major drive of wastewater recycle. Six wastewater recycle demo projects are under planning in Taiwan which create opportunity for waste water treatment, sludge reduction and reuse, biogas and process integration companies.
In conjunction with the seminar, a visiting program to city government and site visits to further explore business opportunities will be arranged.
- Enhance your SALES activities and brand awareness in Taiwan
- Meet with RIGHT people at your target customer/partner companies
- Explore new opportunity not only in Taiwan but Greater China region
What to get?
- Speech opportunities to the wastewater treatment seminar in Taipei
- Networking with 80+ top executives, industry experts in the fields of wastewater treatment, water recycle and government
- One day of visiting program to city governments and site visits to explore opportunity
- One-on-one company meetings with your potential customers/ partners (optional)
Who should participate?
CEO, CTO, Vice President, Sales Director, Marketing Director, Technical Director, entrepreneur, etc. in the fields of waste water treatment, sludge reduction and reuse, biogas and process integration companies
More information and registration