Business Sweden Seoul has for the last 4 years hosted Swedish lifestyle exhibitions on the growing South Korean market. The ultimate goal is to increase sales for Swedish lifestyle companies.
The event is tailor made for companies already existing in Korea as well as newcomers to the market. This year will be the biggest event to date and held together with our Nordic neighbours Denmark, Finland and Norway. The venue is the Shinsegae department store in the well known Gangnam area. A prime retail location with significant amount of traffic. Nordic lifestyle fair 2016- aims to grab the increased potential for scandinavian design
- Pop-up store in a prime retail setting in the heart of Seoul
- Target audience including both B2B and B2C
- General public, Korean buyers, industry representatives, distributors and agents, industry and general media
- Exhibiting categories: Living (home decor, kitchen, and furniture), Kids, Fashion, Food (about 100 brands in total)
- Nordic cooperation with companies/brands from Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway
- Brands will be exposed and grouped based on category, and not country
When & Where?
The event will take place at Shinsegae Department Store, in their flagship branch in Gangnam
The Shinsegae department store in Gangnam, is the flagship branch of one of the largest retail groups in South Korea.The group is one of the most influential retailers in South Korea. The participating brands will be introduced and approved by Shinsagae beforehand.
- Customized to give participants maximum exposure towards potential business contacts and the public
- The exhibition will go on for five days and is open to the public.
- Side activities will be arranged to increase the business value of participation. These include:
- Opening ceremony with invited media
- Pop-up store
- Joint marketing activities
- Invitation send-outs to key industry representatives