Welcome to join the Business Delegation to Thailand, 17–18 November 2015, in conjunction with Metalex* visited by 70,000 manufacturing industrialists.
Thailand has historically been the Southeast Asia hub for production within automotive, electrical appliances and processed food. In 2014, Thailand produced 1.85 million vehicles (capacity of 3 million next year), exported 32.3 billion USD in electrical appliances and exported 16 billion USD of processed food. The strengths originate from a strong supplier base. For Automotive, there are around 600 companies within tier 1 and 1700 companies within tier 2 and 3.
Now, Thailand is about to take the next step, into more advanced production in the aerospace field. Business Sweden is arranging this delegation in conjunction with Metalex, that this year has a specific focus on Aerospace and Railway. Yet, automotive remain the key sector for Metalex given its size.
- Understand the need in Thai factories within key manufacturing sectors, through factory visits arranged by Business Sweden
- Present your company and products to a large audience under the official Sweden umbrella at the Metalex
- Network with around 70,000 manufacturing industrialists at the Metalex, and meet potential customers and partners
Through seminars and factory visits involving executives and decision makers, the objective is to promote:
- Swedish machines, tools and automation solutions targeting manufacturing industries
- Swedish suppliers of parts, components and raw materials to targeting manufacturing industries
Programme and invitation
Business Sweden and Embassy of Sweden in Bangkok
In cooperation with: