For the first time in Asia a Swedish Pavilion is organized together with the Finish and Danish pavilions creating a 240-sqm Nordic exhibition space. Each national pavilion will have its own nation branding. By joining forces, the Nordic countries will create a platform for greater awareness and more visitors.
Since the launch in 1987, HOFEX has grown to become one of the leading international trade shows for food and drink. HOFEX has brought Asia’s food and hospitality industry together on an extraordinary culinary journey which has seen its development into the highly diversified market place for which Hong Kong is renowned. HOFEX is not just a sales promotion event – it provides a platform for the industry and experts to trade, to exchange ideas and information on the latest trends and developments in the food and hospitality business, and for business networking.
- With an exhibition size of 65,000 m² stretching across 14 halls, the fair is providing a platform for over 2 500 exhibitors from 57 countries and regions including 44 official pavilions to connect with 40 000 regional buyers
- HOFEX is celebrating its 30 years, the organizer will invest more in promotion and to bring more buyers from the region - greater business opportunities for all types of producers and product categories
- HOFEX offers a tremendous opportunity to showcase your products and services in the world’s most lucrative market
- The Nordic Pavilion offers a total space of 240sqm, incl. 80sqm of the concept Try Swedish! for companies to showcase their products
- The Swedish Pavilion will be branded under the concept Try Swedish! and is subsidized under Business Sweden’s Food From Sweden
- Business Sweden will handle project management, coordination, communication with fair representatives, preparations and support for exhibitors during the fair
- Business Sweden’s representation stand, in the Nordic Pavilion, can be used for business meetings and networking
- Being part of a joint pavilion is a more effective and cost efficient way for your company to attract potential customers
Registration for the Swedish Pavilion at the HOFEX 2017 to be made thru attached form (page 3, 4 and 5) no later than December 20, 2016.
For more information, please visit www.hofex.com or contact:
Business Sweden Hong Kong
T: +852 9191 5021