Swedish and Scandinavian design is highly recognized and popular among consumers in Japan. With highly enthusiastic and modern consumers, Japan offers some of the most exciting retail opportunities in Asia. To realize these opportunities, Business Sweden will launch the Sweden Interior Design Weekend to further promote and increase sales of Swedish interior design brands in Japan.
Japan is the world’s third largest consumer market and Japanese consumers are regarded as the most sophisticated consumers in Asia with high purchasing power and keen interest in design. As prominent design nations, both Sweden and Japan share an interest in outstanding design. The event aims to help strengthen existing business relations, provide new business opportunities and leverage the position of Swedish companies, both as suppliers of high quality products but also as strategic partners for professional services.
Swedish and Scandinavian design has received increased attention in Japan in recent years. Sweden is famous for high quality design that is also compatible with Japanese preferences. The Sweden Interior Design Weekend offers an outstanding marketing and relation building platform that allows Swedish exhibitors an excellent opportunity to access and interact with key contacts on the interior design market in Japan.
Interaction between exhibitors and key contacts in Japan is the core focus of the event. Swedish companies will be able to meet and interact with local architects, purchasers, planners and other key contacts in Japan. Leading Swedish interior design manufacturers, service providers as well as designers will participate.
By participating in the Sweden Interior Design Week 2016, you will get the opportunity to:
- Build brand awareness in Japan.
- Networking event and exhibition at the Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo.
- Showcase products in mini exhibition (with reference objects from each company).
- Establish direct contact to architects, planners, major purchasers and other local key contacts.
- Establish or expand sales channels: establish contact with selected resellers and distributors.
- Media exposure: Media partner and invited journalist from magazines for architects and planners, home design, major newspapers and weekend magazines cover the event.
The event is organised by Business Sweden in collaboration with the Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo.
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Commercial Officer