COMPUTEX TAIPEI, Asia’s key ICT trade show is an ideal platform to build partnership in the IoT/ICT ecosystem and to launch new products. In conjunction with this leading ICT trade show, Business Sweden is this year arranging an event in Taipei with seminars and exhibition to showcase Swedish technologies and company visits to further explore business opportunities. The confirmed Swedish participating company to the event include Ericsson, ABB, IAMIP and will cover topics of Cloud Infrastructure, IoT and Big data for IPR application.
The focus of COMPUTEX 2016 is on Internet of Things (IoT) and InnoVex (focus on start-ups in ICT, IoT application).
- Establish new collaborative partnerships in ICT and IoT ecosystem
- Access to the hub of global ICT products supply chains
- Explore new opportunity not only in Greater China region but also global market
What to get?
- Speech opportunities to the Swedish IoT and Innovation seminar
- Speech opportunities at COMPUTEX Industry Forum
- Networking with top executives, venture capital, industry experts in the fields of semiconductor, IoT, networking and smart handheld devices
- One-on-one meeting with your TARGET customers/partners
Who should participate?
CEO, CTO, Vice President, Sales Director, Marketing Director, Technical Director, entrepreneur, etc. in the fields of IoT, ICT, Semiconductor, Mobile Communication, OSS looking for business opportunities in partnership, distribution channels, technical cooperation, sales and marketing in Greater China region and global market.
We look forward to hear from you!