During October 20-23 Business Sweden hosts the Swedish pavilion at Kormarine 2015, the biggest tradeshow within shipbuilding, offshore and marine technologies in South Korea.
South Korea is one of the world’s most prominent countries within shipbuilding and offshore. With a global market share of approximately 30% within both the shipbuilding and offshore industry segments it is a core market for Swedish companies.
The biannual tradeshow Kormarine is the main business and networking event within shipbuilding, marine and offshore in Korea and the Asia region. The 2013 edition exhibited over 1000 companies and attracted 43,000 visitors. This year the trade show will further increase in size.
The Swedish pavilion at Kormarine will generate additional exposure for participating companies and offers an excellent meeting point to start and/or develop your business in South Korea. Key features for participating companies are:
- Hands-on promotion of your company’s solutions to key customers and industry people
- Booth space and common meeting space in the centrally located Swedish pavilion
- Networking activities
- On-site interpretation and hands-on support with all practicalities, such as hotel bookings, translations, practical set-up and logistics
- Time and cost saving with Business Sweden project management and shared costs
- Full page display with logo, company description and contact details in pavilion brochure
For more information please contact:
Johan Chun or Axel Brangenfeldf