Join us to Indonesia - an opportunity for new business in the mining sector.
Indonesia is an important global mining hub. The country produce and export key commodities such as coal, copper, tin, gold and nickel. Although Indonesia was highly affected by low commodity price and slowing demand from China, the total productions of commodities has increased in recent years. The market is dominated by the open pit mines; however, this trend is shifting towards underground mines.
In early 2014 the raw ore export ban was implemented. The ban obliges the miners to export higher value added commodities, utilizing the domestic processing industry. This will bring a significant growth for demand of processing supporting equipment in the near future.
In order for Sweden to capture the business opportunities on the Indonesian mining market Business Sweden is arranging a business delegation to Indonesia in early September 2015.
As a participant in the delegation, you will receive:
- Seminar and mini expo with the opportunity to showcase your company’s products and solutions to key decision makers
- VIP Reception Dinner at Swedish Residence in Jakarta
- At least three business meetings with the opportunity for new contacts and pitching session towards top level management of e.g. large mining companies and contractors
- Visit the “Mining Indonesia 2015 Exhibition” (http://mining-indonesia.com/)
- Report of the Indonesian mining market
In order for us to set an optimal programme with customized meetings and manage other requests we would like to get your company's registration as soon as possible.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions!
For further information, please contact:
T: +62 (0) 811 989 0462