Business Sweden and Invest in Skåne have teamed up for a joint presence at one of the most important showcase and accelerator conferences for industry-vetted emerging technology and invite you to join us in this year’s TechConnect 2016 Forum.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your technology, meet investors from large corporate organisations as well as private VC, and to enter the US market.
- More than 3000 executives in the functions of management, business development, R&D, tech transfer, in-/out-licensing, investors
- Advanced materials, advanced manufacturing, energy & sustainability, electronics & microsystems, biotech, medical & pharma
Examples of 2015 participants:
Industry: Dow Chemicals, BASF, ABB, DuPont, 3M, Boeing, Pfizer, GE
Investors: IBM Venture Capital, Atlas Ventures, Siemens Venture Capital, 3i Ventures, Sequoia Capital
Academy: MIT, Harvard, Stanford University, University of California Berkeley
Governmental: NASA, National Institute of Health (NIH), FDA, Department of Defense
Click here for full list of 2015 participants.
- A Corporate Acceleration Matchmaking Program where you can register your innovation and get invited to present the innovation in dedicated sessions to an audience of investors from the corporate and private sectors.
- Matchmaking between investors and innovators
- The possibility to showcase technology in the exhibition
How to participate:
Invest in Skåne and Business Sweden are Technology Development Partners of TC2016:
- Up to five innovations can be registered free of charge
- A number of delegate passes to attend will be provided
- We will have an exhibition stand where your innovation/product can be displayed
Your costs will be travel & accommodation only!
Please note that we have to work on a first come first serve basis and have only a limited number of passes.
M: +46 70 342 43 60 P +46 8 588 668 69
Invest in Skåne
M: +46 725 169841 P: +46 40 675 36 80