The Nordic countries in cooperation with American partners invite you to participate in a life science investment and partnering conference on December 1st in New York gathering life science executives and investors from the Nordic countries and North America.
About the Nordic-American Life Science Conference
- The event is a U.S. expansion of the annual “Swiss-Scandinavian Bio-Business Seminar” held for 10 years in Switzerland gathering 180 people with 30 investors and BD&L executives and hosting 400 one-on-one meetings (www.ssbbs2016.com)
- The conference connects Nordic and American companies with innovation scouts, business developers and investors in the U.S.
- The target audience is companies with an R&D pipeline within biotech, pharma, diagnostics, medical devices and digital health.
The conference offers
- Pitch your innovation & business model to investors & industry executives
- One-on-one meetings
- A company profile visible to all participants
- Investor and partnering panel discussions
For more information and registration, please contact:
T: +1 212 507 9001