Interactive workshop on how to grow your food brand in the U.S. What regulatory actions are required in order to minimize legal risks? Who should you partner with to accelerate your market entry?
The specialty foods industry in the U.S. reached sales revenues of 120.5 BUSD last year, with an increasing demand for foreign food. However, the sales and distribution in the U.S. involves many intermediaries, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) regulatory framework is often perceive as highly complex for foreign suppliers.
Join us for a hands-on workshop to help you master the FDA’s updated regulatory framework, understand which partners you need and where should you focus yours efforts in order to make your U.S. market expansion a success!
The U.S. food market, and your roadmap to it
- Trends and consumptions hotspots
New rules, FDA update
- Is your company exempt from FDA regulations?
- Update on new regulation
A Swede’s U.S. journey
- Lessons learned when exporting to the U.S.
- Advice for U.S. expansion plans
Coffee and Networking
- Receive a private 15-min consultation from an external FDA expert visiting us from the U.S.
Meetings with an FDA-expert
- If you are interested in receiving a 30 minute private consultation with the FDA-expert on Friday, November 17th, please e-mail Jessica Mansourati. Please note that the time slots are limited and on a first come first serve basis.
After the seminar you are welcome to stay for mingle and informal networking between 15:00-16:00. To RSVP and for more information, please contact Jessica Mansourati at Business Sweden in Chicago, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 312 781 6210
Not in Stockholm? E-mail Jessica Mansourati to RSVP and get more details about how to participate online.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!