The Embassy of Sweden in Washington, D.C. and Business Sweden are organizing a delegation in conjunction to the Greenbuild Expo in Washington, D.C. where Swedish company Skanska is one of the sponsors.
Greenbuild Expo is the world's largest conference and expo dedicated to green building and is being held in Washington D.C. between November 18th – 19th, 2015. Greenbuild Expo brings together industry leaders, experts and frontline professionals dedicated to sustainable building from all around the world.
Mehmet Kaplan, Sweden’s Minister for Housing, Urban Development and Information Technology will be speaking at the opening of the International Summit on November 17th, which leads into Greenbuild Expo. The Swedish Greenbuilding Delegation will be able to participate in a seminar event at the Embassy of Sweden prior to Greenbuild Expo and a networking reception hosted by Skanska USA.
Tuesday, November 17
- Welcome meeting and briefing at Embassy of Sweden, Washington D.C.
- Meeting with Mehmet Kaplan, Sweden’s Minister for Housing, Urban Development and Information Technology
- Focused meetings with Skanska USA and their representatives
- Networking reception hosted by Skanska USA
Wednesday, November 18 (optional)
- Visit Greenbuild Expo (tickets to be purchased by company)
- Option of having Business Sweden book personalized meetings – upon request
Thursday, November 19 (optional)
- Breakfast meeting – a Nordic event
- Visit Greenbuild Expo
Registration deadline is November 6th
Participation fee for the Greenbuilding Delegation is 1,000 SEK. There is a possibility to co-sponsor this delegation. Additional charge may apply for personalized meetings booked by Business Sweden. Participating companies are responsible for their own transatlantic flights, accommodation and ticket to enter Greenbuild Expo (optional).
Please contact Mats Shore for more information about registration, co-sponsorship or personalized meetings.