Business Sweden will gather leading decision makers in the Mozambican ICT sector to discuss ICT development and promote Swedish industry to be part of the progress.
Swedish-Mozambican ICT platform
Sub-Saharan Africa is one of the fastest growing ICT regions in the world and Mozambique is one of the strongest markets with considerable potential for future development. Sweden is ranked as one of the most digitized economies in the world and ICT has played a substantial part in diversifying the economy and has created new companies and jobs during recent decades. The business oriented activities aims to share knowledge, as well as to build and strengthen new long term partnerships. Such partnerships can drive innovation and entrepreneurship as well as create welfare and empower people.
Focus for Swedish companies offering: Infrastructure, Content management, Security, Quality assurance, Mobile banking, Cloud & Big Data, Mobility & transport, Fraud management, Broadband solutions and Digital TV
- The overall objective is to to create business for Swedish ICT companies in Mozambique as well as support their business development and growth
- Secondary objectives with the Swedish ICT activities are:
- Exchange knowledge and experiences.
- Increase awareness and visibility among stakeholders, key opinion leaders and decision makers on the market
- Strengthen the relationship with existing contacts on a B2B / B2G level, under the umbrella of “Sweden Inc.”
- Benefit from network opportunities in relation to ICT solutions among main stakeholders
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the follow up delegation to Maputo and to promote your company to be part of the ICT development in Mozambique!
For more information and registration, please contact Jennifer Ekström.
T: +351 21 424 97 80