Reach out to 25 000 participants from 197 countries during UN’s next climate conference.
Marrakech will host the upcoming 22nd Conference of the Parties (COP22) in November 2016. With the agreement reached at COP21 in Paris, it is expected that COP22 will be the ‘COP of Action’. The focus on action and solutions implies unique opportunities for companies providing green solutions, with exposure to government representatives, city planners and high-level decision makers within the transport and energy sectors. Furthermore, COP22 will be the “COP of Africa”. The climate conference is the ultimate opportunity to meet African decision makers and to seize business opportunities that come with the rising urbanization, increased population and societal modernization happening in Africa right now. Read more about COP22.
A Nordic Business Pavilion will be organised in the Innovation Zone at COP22 as a joint initiative that unites the Nordic countries under the auspices of the Nordic Council of Ministers. The Nordics have a strong trade mark and reputation of being in the forefront of sustainable solutions and environmental thinking. The organisers’ aim is to create a common platform that Nordic companies can use to leverage on the strong Nordic brand.
- Build valuable relationships in new markets, or strengthen your position in markets where you are active
- Establish direct contact with high level decision makers (government representatives, majors, city planners, industrial representatives within transport and utilities)
- Significant company exposure in the marketing material and communication
- Significant company exposure in the 150m2 Nordic Business Pavilion, situated in the Innovation Zone at COP22
- Ownership of a workshop session in the Nordic Business Pavilion
- Dedicated reception at the Nordic Business Pavilion
PRICE: SEK 110,000 (approx. EUR 11,700)
- Exposure of company’s logo in the marketing material and communication
- Poster spot in the Nordic Business Pavilion
- Participation in reception and other networking activities
PRICE: SEK 25,000 (approx. EUR 2,650)
The deadline for participation in the Nordic Business Pavilion is September 20, and you are welcome to contact us for any inquiries about COP22.
Registration form (pdf)
For questions or more information regarding how you can engage, please contact:
T: +212 6 61 22 78 57 eller +46 73 973 30 64
T: +46 73 082 93 27