The Embassy of Sweden in Nairobi and Business Sweden together with the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs have the pleasure of inviting you to the “SymbioCity Sustainable Airports seminar" in Nairobi, 17th November 2014.
The aim of the event is to bring the two nations together for knowledge sharing, networking and for you to meet Swedish experts and companies within the airports and aviation field.
Government officials, companies, and industry experts from both countries will interact and present their views on the aviation industry and business concepts. Discussions will focus on how modern aviation technology can contribute to sustainability, cost reduction and safety at airports.
The seminar will be held on the 17th of November between 9am and 2pm including lunch, at the Ole Sereni Hotel in Nairobi and will address:
- Ongoing modernisation projects of Kenya´s airports and Kenya´s goal to be the Aviation hub of Africa
- Swedish Aviation Technology for sustainable airports
The seminar will be followed by a matchmaking session and a reception hosted by the Ambassador of Sweden to Kenya, H.E. Mr Johan Borgstam.
Seven Swedish companies offering solutions and services to the airport and aviation sector as well as one financing institution will participate and share their experience and expertise:
- ACR (Aviation Capacity Resources) - air traffic services
- Assa Abloy - lock and security solutions
- EKN - the Swedish Export Credits Guarantee Board
- Eltel Networks - infranet solutions based on electricity, telecom and IT
- Gunnebo - technology and services for security
- Safegate - solutions for aircraft movements
- Scania - transport solutions
- Volvo (Auto Sueco) - transport solutions
The event is by invitation only and is fully sponsored by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Business Sweden and our company sponsors.
For more information please register your interest here or contact us.
In cooperation with: